Forever Living Products Aloe Vera Health and Vitality

Sunday, December 28, 2008

If you find you have an infestation...

If you find that you have an infestation of rats, mice or other crawling creatures, before calling the pest control people, call your local council and look on their website under pest control as some local councils provide services such as these. In some cases, some services are free of charge. Also, it is in their best interests to help with these types of problems because infestations by rats and other crawling creatures are a serious health hazard, especially if you have small children. I was talking to my neighbour who has two small children and she had found a rat living in her back garden. Additionally rats and mice breed very quickly and unfortunately carry diseases harmful to humans.

Off topic

While I was standing on the platform at Waterloo tube station yesterday, I saw 3 mice running up and down the platform and more running up and down the tracks, this was enough to make me shudder physically, apart from that, I could not sit on the seats provided on the platform and I definitely did not put my bags down because I did not want those little creatures jumping into my bag and coming home with me...LOL


Related External Links

Rat infestation threatens UK

Ealing - Rats and Mice Leaflet - pdf document

Ealing - Rats info

A plague of super rats


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage readers to leave their quality comments, please DO NOT leave comments with advertising in this blog. Additionally comments from fake, hidden blogs, hidden profiles or PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE will be deleted or edited.

I reserve the right to edit or delete the comments as appropriate...Thank you for your cooperation.

Greenpeace - Making Waves

Earthquake Report

Livescience.com