Forever Living Products Aloe Vera Health and Vitality

Monday, March 07, 2011

Massive 6.2 earthquake in Chile today, thankfully nobody injured

I have just been reading that there was a magnitude 6.2 earthquake in Chile on Sunday (yesterday), it shook and destroyed buildings, but thankfully nobody was injured and no lives were lost.

Well, that really is a turn up for the books. I guess that has made my monday! Some good news for a change.


Related External Links

Magnitude-6.2 earthquake shakes northern Chile, no injuries reported

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage readers to leave their quality comments, please DO NOT leave comments with advertising in this blog. Additionally comments from fake, hidden blogs, hidden profiles or PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE will be deleted or edited.

I reserve the right to edit or delete the comments as appropriate...Thank you for your cooperation.

Greenpeace - Making Waves

Earthquake Report

Livescience.com