Forever Living Products Aloe Vera Health and Vitality

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Earth Tremors in Purley Way Croydon

About a week or two ago I was standing in the Ikea store in Purley way Croydon and as I stood still for a few minutes I felt the ground under me shaking almost like earth tremors, I was with someone on that day and asked them if they had felt the same, but unfortunately, they had not.

I told a few people and they suggested that it could be trains, but there are no underground tube lines there, although there are tram lines and overhead railway services.

In the same week or possibly the week before that, I observed a strange colouring in the sky, some type of reddish or orange light in the sky all over as far as the eyes could see. It was late at night, probably around 9 or 10 p.m. yet you could see this brightness in the sky when it really should have been dark.

Anyway, I hope it was nothing.

But, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.


Related External Links

List of earthquakes in the British Isles

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage readers to leave their quality comments, please DO NOT leave comments with advertising in this blog. Additionally comments from fake, hidden blogs, hidden profiles or PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE will be deleted or edited.

I reserve the right to edit or delete the comments as appropriate...Thank you for your cooperation.

Greenpeace - Making Waves

Earthquake Report

Livescience.com