Forever Living Products Aloe Vera Health and Vitality

Friday, July 12, 2013

Inflatable Life raft Full Test, Drill and Training




This is a video that I saw while searching for an inflatable life raft that can easily be deployed and used in times of flood. It appears to be able to accommodate a number of people, something like 10 or more.

Anyway, I thought that this video would be useful given the frequency of flooding these days. I'm not sure how much they cost though, so you will have to research that part yourself.

Watch the video and leave a comment on the video channel or on this blog...It's not my video, but I did enjoy watching it, the demonstration of the inflatable life raft was very clear and easy to follow with a number of different scenarios and situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage readers to leave their quality comments, please DO NOT leave comments with advertising in this blog. Additionally comments from fake, hidden blogs, hidden profiles or PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE will be deleted or edited.

I reserve the right to edit or delete the comments as appropriate...Thank you for your cooperation.

Greenpeace - Making Waves

Earthquake Report

Livescience.com